Football Possible Scammer?

hornsfan92

#1 vince young collector
eBay Seller: perez7849: Cards, Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop items on eBay.com

this just doesn't seem right to me..i was searching for a nice young sp authentic and found he had listed one on a one day listing w/out a picture..he has good feedback so i decided to check his other items and his feedback ratings. He also has a 1 day listing on a reggie bush sp authentic, and bowman chrome printing plate auto, both w/ same explinations and no pictures. If you look at his recent feedbacks all of his transactions have been $10 and under. I find it a little weird that all the sudden he is selling such high end cards out of no where, and they all don't have pictures on them. I would like your opinions on whether this guy is for real, or he is a faker. Thanks

I dunno his other feedback looks good.....send him a message and ask for pics

chitownrivals said:
Those 2 feedback were from someone he left negative feedback for first. RETALIATORY....Negatives..I hate people like that.

plus if you look they say he left them negative after he was suspended from ebay.First of all you cant leave feedback for someone when you are suspended.I had a person not send me the items and when they got suspended I couldnt leave feedback for them.Plus why did he get suspended in the first place?Possibly shill bidding maybe?I wouldnt buy it and just wait for another to be listed from someone else.

Back