Playoffs GDT - Packers @ Cardinals

i missed the game, but i watched the highlights....didn't it look like Rodgers was taken down by his face mask on the packers last offensive play. how come they didnt call a penalty?

i missed the game, but i watched the highlights....didn't it look like Rodgers was taken down by his face mask on the packers last offensive play. how come they didnt call a penalty?

I did not notice a face mask on the last play. I will have to go and look again but I did not see it.

Well on the Fitz diving TD catch, they could've called him for PI but they didn't.. He ran right into Charles Woodson..

Also on the same play they called roughing the passer when the Packers player was blocked into Warner. It should have been holding on the Cardinals. Overall, a lot of bad calls, but the Packers defense should have stepped up.

Also on the same play they called roughing the passer when the Packers player was blocked into Warner. It should have been holding on the Cardinals. Overall, a lot of bad calls, but the Packers defense should have stepped up.

Agreed. The great team of Joe and Troy :drunk: was thinking they could've called a facemask on him..

2a4s604.gif

Breaston scoring a TD Razor Ramon style. :lollol:

I saw that and loved it. I even had to rewind it to watch it again.

Lol, I know you're in love with Brett Favre, but why the hate for Rodgers? Is it that Pac-10 thing?

no. Just do not like the way he looks. He has the same thing going for him that Ryan Braun does in my opinion. Looks like someone I want to beat down.

Back