Playoffs GDT - Packers @ Cardinals

When are they going to bench Warner and put in Leinart?

I said to rest him so he could get his head (concussion) and hip better before the playoffs. Of course I would not expect a Bears fan to know anything about playoffs or strategy for that matter. Welcome back to the ignore list I am sure you will find your about as useless as the other member I have on it.

I said to rest him so he could get his head (concussion) and hip better before the playoffs. Of course I would not expect a Bears fan to know anything about playoffs or strategy for that matter. Welcome back to the ignore list I am sure you will find your about as useless as the other member I have on it.

Cardinals have one good year and you suddenly know everything

Unless they bring in a QB next season, they are going to suck hard again when Warner leaves.

I agree. Leinart is under contract for 2 more years I think but if Warner does leave they need to do something because Leinart obviously does nto care enough to learn the offense.

What does being a Bears fan have anything to do with it? If stating what I said was enough to get on your ignore list, is half of the site on it as well? Please don't think your Ignore list holds any merit or value of any kind. Playoffs! You want to talk about Playoffs?!?!?(Cheap imitation of the beer commerical) I think the Cardinals have been to the playoffs only 8 times EVER (Think that's what the news said) and you want to talk about playoffs and strategy? Please...

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Leinart is under contract for 2 more years I think but if Warner does leave they need to do something because Leinart obviously does nto care enough to learn the offense.

Or it could be the fact that he sucks. :salut:

Regardless it was a great game. I thoroughly enjoyed this game. A Packer loss is always a good game. Pretty much the only good game of the 1st week of playoffs.

Don't get your panties in a bunch over Leinart. Hell, I collect Garrett Wolfe and what has he done outside of NIU? Nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
2a4s604.gif

Breaston scoring a TD Razor Ramon style. :lollol:

Back