Picked Up a Couple Nice Old Drew Bledsoe Cards

CamaroDMD

Insert Cool Title
So, I have slowly been working on a collecting project for three players I really liked as a kid. I realized that it is not possible to collect all the cards of these players...so I decided to try and collect all their first year cards. Those three players are Drew Bledsoe, Kerry Collins and Danny Wuerffel.

I have slowly been working on these three: 1993 Drew Bledsoe, 1995 Kerry Collins, and 1997 Danny Wuerffel for some time...and for the most part they are common base cards and are not overly remarkable. Not really worth mentioning here, but a fun side project nonetheless.

Anyway, I picked up a pair of Bledsoe's for this project that are a little different and I wanted to share. The first one isn't a 1993 issue, but I included it in the set anyway because it's fun, it's unique and it's his first card.

1992 Washington State Smokey #1 Drew Bledsoe

Next is a card from the 1993 Four Sport set. As a kid, I remember these cards and I really loved this particular set. It was just fun to have one set with all the prospects from the major four sports...I really dove into it back then. Well, recently I picked up one of the gems of the set...I paid a little more than I would have liked but that's OK.

1993 Four Sport Autographs #91A Drew Bledsoe 164/275

Back