penalty minutes question

scrappy

Bench Warmer
how do you get 27 in one sitting?

former alaska player got 27 penalty minutes at one time. he was defending one guy who was leveled and tossed into the net and goalie.

i get 10 minute misconduct, 5 for fighting, a 4 minute major for being second man in. but that only gets me `19 minutes, so i'm short 8 still

how do you get 27 in one sitting?

former alaska player got 27 penalty minutes at one time. he was defending one guy who was leveled and tossed into the net and goalie.

i get 10 minute misconduct, 5 for fighting, a 4 minute major for being second man in. but that only gets me `19 minutes, so i'm short 8 still
He probably got multiple game misconducts. It can happen if he was involved in multiple fights.

Probably went like this...

Misconduct - 10
Fighting - 5
Second Game Misconduct (Secondary Altercation) - 10
Unsportsmanlike Conduct - 2

Total = 27

:hockey:

Last edited by a moderator:
Or the Secondary Altercation could be replaced with Third Man In, which is also 10 minutes.

Check out this awesome guy...

He got into a fight and got 5 for fighting and 10 minute misconduct. While they were taking him to the box, he broke free and joined in on another fight and got a second game misconduct and 10 minutes for being the third man in. :clap:

# Third Period, 16:58—SYR Mirasty, Fighting, 5 min
# Third Period, 16:58—SYR Mirasty, Misconduct, 10 min
# Third Period, 16:58—SYR Mirasty, Game misconduct - Secondary altercation (47.6), 10 min
# Third Period, 16:58—SYR Mirasty, Game misconduct - Third man in (47.15), 10 min

35 Minutes :cheers:

i wonder if the ahl rules are the same as the echl ones, cause down in our league if you are second man in you get an automatic 1 game suspension.

in our league second man in is just a 4 minute major and you sit for the next game but you can finish playing in the one you got penalized in, unless your PM are more than time left in the game.

the guy that got in the fight is a bruiser. love watching his fights on youtube. his name is eric neilson. all you see is hair and fists flying. for not being super big he levels a lot of guys.

most i've ever seen at one time was

10 minute misconduct
5 minute major fighting
2 minutes instigation
2 minutes roughing
10 minutes for injuring a ref
season suspension for shooting a puck at a ref and hitting him.

Back