Pats/Chargers/Packers/Giants, who are you rooting for?

SonicsFan

Bench Warmer
My dad is a diehard Packers fan and I usually end up watching and rooting for them each week, as long as their result doesn't effect the Seahawks.

Even though they knocked out Seattle:(:(, go Packers:salut::salut::salut:

Chargers & Packers but ultimately for Favre to win another bowl. Would be very pleasant if it was at the expense of the Pats though.

I would love the Pats to win it all. I just love to see all the haters go mad tearing them up while they continue winning.

I'll be on my couch with T.O. and Patrick "I can talk, but not walk" Craton watching :pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

I am hoping the Packers bring it home. Favre deserves another ring and it would be cool for Hawk to get his first!

However, a good friend of mine from high school (#57 Chase Blackburn) plays for the Giants so I would be equally happy if they win it all.

Since they play eachother, I guess we will see how it all pans out this weekend!! :dance:

Packers and Patriots; it's only fitting that the two best teams meet in the Super Bowl.

That, and I want the Packers to be the ones preventing the perfect season*.

My team I've been with since '90, the Bolts.

And the team who has the QB who I have a poster of in my room, along with a old white circa '95 jersey of that I will wear (Favvvvvvvvvvvvvvre)

Ps - Pats Blow :clap:

This is almost as bad as it gets for me (in rooting interest). I can't stand the Pats, Chargers and Giants, so I guess I'm going all-in with the Pack. Here's hoping Brett can work some of his magic for two more games.

Back