Football Patriots vs Colts..What a game this will be!!!

JoeJoeAnt

Bench Warmer
This is gonna be a great game. Both teams are playing great football and although the Patriots have gotten the best of the Colts in recent playoff games, i think that the colts are gonna win.

I agree, i dont mind debate so if people want to disagree that the patriots will win bring it in here but dont ruin it as it seems some like to do.

I think if the Colts Defense keps playing as nasty as it has been they win but if it starts playing like they did in the Regular Season Tom Brady will pick it apart

Agreed, this should be a great game no matter who moves on to the SB. And who ever wins the game clearly is the better team to represent the AFC.

Sure the Pats have won in the playoffs against the Colts the last few times, but I think its going to be different this season - least I hope it will. We have won the last two meetings against them both were in their place - this is in our house where we seem to play better.

I cant wait!

The colts have looked like crap this year in the playoffs. Peyton has through 1 TD and 5 picks.

You know brady will bring it, but will peyton?

joshsmith-how have the Colts looked like crap? The Ravens had the #1 Defense and yet they still moved the ball enuff to get the job done. And there defense has been completely dominate. Maybe manning hasnt played great but they have won and thats all that matters

lol if the RAVENS had any kind of offense they would have won that game.

Thats how bad it was. The pats beat the best team in the league on the road. SD was 8-0 at home this year.

i dont think you can play like crap as a team and make it this far. considering peyton will be at home this week i'm giving the colts the edge.

I thought the haterade was flagged in this thread? Sure Peyton didn't have 5 TDs against the #1 Defense, but he got us into position to score 5 FGs.

I believe the best 2 teams in the AFC are going to be playing next week - may the better of the 2 win it all.

Back