Football Patriots vs Colts..What a game this will be!!!

gordo29 said:
the colts are due for a breakout game but I think its going to be vinatieri's foot that will win them the game.

I still dont know why the Pats didnt sign him, I always said him and Brady are two players who we should never get rid of and we got rid of one.

Whats scaring me is that a lot of BS media who have picked against us by wide margins the first two games are now jumping back on the bandwagon - wish they would have stayed where they were!

Well i look at it like this, those who do that will get what they have comming. As i have always stood by the Colts. And i truely belive that this is the year they show all those who doubted them. Then we will have a lot more jumping on the wagon.

I'm just wondering if anyone else agrees with me that if Corey Simon were here the defense wouldnt be quite as bad as it was in the regular season although with our defensive MVP ( I mean the Colts, not leauge,) Bob Sanders back we've been playing extremly well.

Yes, with Simon we would probably be top 10 in run Defense. I also think if Sanders had played the entire season instead of missing most of it our stats wouldnt seem as bad as they do.

22hrs or so and counting - cant wait! Go COLTS!

Back