Racing Pastrami on rye? Travis Pastrana PC

camaropat

Bench Warmer
Got a couple new ones in so I figured Id put up what all Ive got so far. The auto and the Pieces of the Action are new in today.

Is he any good, or just another hypster like Danica?

To quote Wikipedia:
Travis Alan Pastrana is an American motorsports competitor and stunt performer who has won championships and X Games gold medals in several events, including supercross, motocross, freestyle motocross, and rally racing.

Now, to answer your question... as far as NASCAR is concerned... he can't touch Danica. (oh yeah, someone had to add fuel to the fire!)

Oh, hes really good, just not at NASCAR, lol. hes a much better rally racer, but luckly for me I dont PC him becuase of NASCAR at all.

As a poor kid growing up, I never got to ride motorbikes, but I knew someday someone would do a flip and other tricks on 'em. One trick I wanted to see was someone riding up a hill, ditching their bike while doing a back-flip off the bike and landing on their feet. Travis did that chit, so I'm glad I at least got to see someone do it.

I know he like to race off-road in my area, and I think these cards are pretty cool. If you ever want to trade one or some of 'em, I'm your guy lol

Back