Panini Replacement Mailday... Real Fast Turnaround

rogers dad

Bench Warmer
So in the beginning of February, I bought a couple of boxes of 2009 Gridiron Gear. In one of the boxes, i hit this beauty:

STAFFORDFRONTA.jpg

Too bad though the back of it came out damaged

STAFFORDBACKA.jpg

So I mailed it back after speaking to them to make sure they could replace it. They received on 02/22/10. I called and followed up on 02/25. After speaking to a very nice customer service rep, she found my package, and told me that she would work on getting the card replaced asap. Well I got a phone call back later that day saying that she was able to get the new card with the autograph on it and stamped and she would be sending it out that day via Fed Ex (too bad they don't use USPS, it would of gotten here faster). Well this showed up in the mail today:

STAFFORDAUTOGG_10.jpg

STAFFORDAUTOGG_10B.jpg

Pretty cool to get a patch upgrade on it. Panini CS has been very good with me so far with replacements/redemptions.

Oh.. and it is available.

Thanks for the read.

Wow, they did right by you, I had to fight for 9 months to get something promised to me from panini 4 times. When they finally came through they still shorted me in value.

rogers dad said:
So in the beginning of February, I bought a couple of boxes of 2009 Gridiron Gear. In one of the boxes, i hit this beauty:

STAFFORDFRONTA.jpg

Too bad though the back of it came out damaged

STAFFORDBACKA.jpg

So I mailed it back after speaking to them to make sure they could replace it. They received on 02/22/10. I called and followed up on 02/25. After speaking to a very nice customer service rep, she found my package, and told me that she would work on getting the card replaced asap. Well I got a phone call back later that day saying that she was able to get the new card with the autograph on it and stamped and she would be sending it out that day via Fed Ex (too bad they don't use USPS, it would of gotten here faster). Well this showed up in the mail today:

Pretty cool to get a patch upgrade on it. Panini CS has been very good with me so far with replacements/redemptions.

Oh.. and it is available.

Thanks for the read.

That's pretty amazing. I'm actually impressed with Panini, they seem to be very customer oriented. I just redeemed 2 cards a week ago and just got an email with delivery confirmation numbers that they already shipped them. I was shocked.

Upperdeck and Topps...not so much.

Back