Panini Problem

horfin

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
My son and I went to a card show this weekend and bought a redemption card The redemption card shows CLEARLY that the expiration date is 08/22/2024 (16 days from now). When I go to the redemption process I get a message that says the redemption is expired.

Anyone else have this problem?

That is a bummer. I guess it is one of three things:
1 - Panini incorrectly thinks it is expired
2 - The redemption is counterfeit or has been manipulated in some way
3 - You are misreading a number or letter

I feel like I have seen or had a problem correctly identifying a number/letter one time before figuring it out, like an "s" or a "5" or a "0" or an "o" or something like that.

Hope it gets worked out without too much hassle.

Update:

Call them. I told guy the problem, he asked for Code I gave it to him and he said "Yes its expired." I said "No, I am reading it, it is not expired." He asked me to scan and send to him. He called me 6 hours later and said in essence:

There was a printing problem on our part. That redemption/card is expired. Obviously this is not fault of yours. We feel like we should do something for you. We are not sure yet what we are doing to do. I am waiting for researchers to get back to me about what we are doing to do.

Bill

Update:

Call them. I told guy the problem, he asked for Code I gave it to him and he said "Yes its expired." I said "No, I am reading it, it is not expired." He asked me to scan and send to him. He called me 6 hours later and said in essence:

There was a printing problem on our part. That redemption/card is expired. Obviously this is not fault of yours. We feel like we should do something for you. We are not sure yet what we are doing to do. I am waiting for researchers to get back to me about what we are doing to do.

Bill
So crazy! I really do hope that Panini makes this right for you and your son!

Back