Pack Sale Policies

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthers4ever

Bench Warmer
This has worked very well on another site I am happy to announce I have been given the permission of the staff here to bring this Luxury to Sports Card Freaks. Below I will explain how they will be run and such. These Pack Sales come in Handy for members who do not have access to a card shop in their area and are sick of buying retail packs from Target, Wal Mart etc. that have most likely been searched. This is also good for people who do not want to invest in a full box of a product. Here is how the system will work.

1. There will be one product for each sport available. I will be taking a poll for what products to start with.

2. Each transaction will be through the forum, therefore they will be eligible for feedback.

3.Packs will be sold at first come first serve basis. Payment will be due 3 days after all packs are reserved. Payment Will be accepted via paypal, Money Order, Personal Check, and Well Concealed Cash.

4.If payment is not received by due date, your packs will become available again and feedback for non payment will be left. You can pay when you reserve your packs, or when all a reserved. The choice is yours :)

5. I will pick up the box from the distributor as soon as all packs are paid for and ship your packs too you in bubble mailer.

Any Questions or products you would like to see involved, Please feel Free To PM me or reach me via email at [email protected]

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back