OUR KEEPER LEAGUE NEEDS 2 more bodies...

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
FIRST come to those in the ANNUAL league who want to swing both ways ;). $100 entry fee, same rules except for the keeper part.

Brett, I would deffinitely be interested. But...if we are taking over a team, can we see who their keepers are (or roster). Is there anybody decent left to draft? :D

Micah

Brett, I would deffinitely be interested. But...if we are taking over a team, can we see who their keepers are (or roster). Is there anybody decent left to draft? :D

Micah

honestly, don't know the fair way to choose from the three available.... maybe first come first serve? Don't know... Anyway, at most you keep three, 2 vets and a rook. SHort version, do not have to keep anyone, may only retain those you draft (not trade for), and for each one you keep you loose a pick. Still a lot of picks to make.

Brett, Is it possible to see the rosters of the two teams? That way I can see who the possible keepers are, what it would cost (in terms of picks, etc).

I deffinitely am intersted, just dont want to inherit a team who's best player worth keeping is someone like...um...Joey Harrington for example. :salut:

I've been in a keeper league for years, and when we had multiple spots open up one year, instead of making the new owners take over the old teams, we reduced the number of keepers by one for that year, then held a 3-team mini-draft for the new players. It worked out pretty well. When I joined the league 10 years ago, I took over a bad team that someone quit on, and it took a couple of years to become competitive. No fun.

Just a thought. I worked out well for us. We just randomly drew numbers to determine who got the first pick.

Back