Basketball One of the best RC Pulls of my life!!!

XisXis9

Bench Warmer
Story goes... I purchased a box of 2001 Topps Chrome football for $49 dollars last week(Monster Deal!!). When it arrived, I traded it to LCS for a box of 2008/09 SPA Basketball(that is what this hobby is about right!? Trading til your heart is content!!). Anyways, This box would be my second SPA BBall in the last week(did 2 football too), the first(not too good box) yielded a JR Giddens "Rookie Recruiting Class" Letter auto /3 and a Horford "Vital Signs" auto(I collect Horford so I was mildly pleased, I already have 3 of his Exquisite Patch RC's, so this "Vital Signs" I will give away in a contest to people in that suffer through this post(as this is my first post ever in this forum and I want it to be fun!!!). [BACK TO STORY->>>]

I started opening the box at the shop and my 1st hit came around pack 14 of 24, A "Sign of the Times" DUAL #ED TO 50 J.R. Smith / Sasha Vujacic, THE 1st DUAL AUTO I HAVE EVER PULLED!!! sweet card but not the Jordan/Kobe/Lebron/Rose I was dreaming about. I continued to bust/shred/DESTROY until I got to the mother-hit->

The 1st "1 of 1" I have ever pulled in a ton of busting->

"Rookie Recruiting Class"
Autographed Letter "M", Michael Beasley 1 of 1, WOW!! [PIC INCLUDED BELOW!]

not just any letter, but the first letter of his name(which is also the 1st letter of his Team's City) and IMO the best to pull of a player(I know that there is 1, 1 of 1 for every letter of the city, so it's really a 1 of 5, STILL AMAZING!!!

It made my day, after that I had to go into work, I went w/ a smile and thought I'd share the story w/ ya'll, Thanks for listening.....

HORFORD CONTEST RULES:

The 7th person to reply to this thread will win the Horford. The deal is, you can't leave two consecutive replies!!! If you do, you are exempt from the competition!! I.E. if you leave the 6th reply, then the 7th(in an attempt to win), you will be ineligible!! If this happens, it will be a random person of my choosing from this thread(other than me!) who gets the card.....HAVE FUN AND GO GATORS!!!

Attachments

• booger 189 IV.jpg
    booger 189 IV.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 52
well i will not be the 7th but i am the first to say congrats on what sound like a sweet pull, and i agree that this hobby is truly about trading until your happy with what you get. I just wish more people felt this way.

tim/208963

lol I shall be the second to reply! :D

Sick Beasley 1/1!!

I enjoyed your post! :)
Thanks for sharing your story...

That Horford Vital Signs seems to be getting pulled by A LOT of people so far. I think I've seen at least 5 people on here and another site that have pulled that same card.

You should be able to get some nice coin for the Beasley if you decide to sell. I just bought the Rush 1/1 just like it for $62 dlvd. Factor in how much more popular Beasley is, and you've got a nice chunk of cash coming your way if you sell.

finally realized their was a link great card and like someone said above it should sell pretty well if you decide to let it go.

tim/208963

The Winner of the Horford has been notified and will ship out later this week!
Congrats! AC-N-MIKE!!! Thanks for playing!

- keep collecting alive by donating your base cards to teachers to give to their students K-9th as rewards for achievments!!

Back