One new one I don't collect....of one

lumm0x

Bench Warmer
Some more Carter hoarding:

Ultra SP RC's (at 35 now) and some Victory Gold RC's /100 and an OPC Micromotion black /100:

k1.jpg

14 more UD Young Guns RC's (giving me 96, almost there...) and some SPGU golds /100:

k2.jpg

k3.jpg

5 more Ultimate Collection Signatures (35 of these now):

k4.jpg

and 4 more SP Authentic RC Autos (18 of these):

k5.jpg

A couple new Saints RC's in Malcolm Jenkins Topps Chrome Black Refractor auto /25 and DeMario Pressley Exquisite RC auto /150:

MalcolmJenkinsToppsChromeBlackRefra.jpg

DeMarioPressleyExquisiteRookieAuto.jpg

And lastly the one of one I don't collect. I bid on it thinking if I won it then it was an absolute steal at the price and it was :shock:

The Cup Chris Pronger/Scott Neidermeyer Dual NHL Shield 1/1:

CupProngerNeidermeyer.jpg

CupProngerNeidermeyer2.jpg

Two of the best D-men in the game and both will be starting for team Canada in the Olympics. Might make a good flip at the right time or at least some high end trade bait.

$235 is what I got it for.

Cheapest Cup dual shield I've ever seen sell. A few guys on other sites track the pulling of them and the sell prices. Only a couple over the past 4 years have ever gone below $200 and most of those were scrub players not 2 likely HOFers. The Rob/Scott Neidermayer dual sold for double this and I thought that was cheap. Just watched a Miroslav Satan/Petr Sykora sell for $600 and both of these guys can barely make a team roster.

Back