One Card Rookie Premiere Mailday

Hello everyone. Got one card in the mail today. It should complete my Bengals rookie purchases til SPA and Exquisite come out. I figured I can pick up a few. He has looked well in the preseason although he got injured in the last game and hopefully isn't to serious.

AndreCaldwellToppsRookiePremiereAut.jpg

Hello everyone. Got one card in the mail today. It should complete my Bengals rookie purchases til SPA and Exquisite come out. I figured I can pick up a few. He has looked well in the preseason although he got injured in the last game and hopefully isn't to serious.

AndreCaldwellToppsRookiePremiereAut.jpg

Nice pickup, I still have yet to pick up a Caldwell Topps auto, I have not heard anything about his injury yet so if you hear something let me know!

Nice pickup, I still have yet to pick up a Caldwell Topps auto, I have not heard anything about his injury yet so if you hear something let me know!

Thanks. As far as the Injury. It has something to do with his foot. Nothing to serious I don' believe. I know hes out for saturdays game. The Bengals starting recievers for saturday will be Jerome Simpson, Glen Holt, and Antonio Chatman.

Back