On my way to Game 6!!!!

Sycotic

Bench Warmer
Hope we pull this off!!!!!! GO CANES!!!!!! Jon, you got my number, txt me if you want me to send you some pics. or if anyone wants some pics from the game txt me

IT WAS INSANE!!!!!! I thought the crowd was the loudest I have heard three weeks agao at the Pens game, boy was I wrong! The whole arena waving the towels around, it was a surreal experience and it helped that we handed the Devils ass to them. I have a bunch of pictures I will put up once I sort through them.

Now for the autographs....that was pretty scarce. Security said that they would most likely not stop at all considering they want to go home to prep for the trip to Jersey. So most drove by and smiled at us. Corvo saw someone holding up his jersey and pulled over to sign it. I ran up and he signed my playoff hat that I bought, signed my friends and then sped off. Whitney came out and signed a girls jersey and I rolled up on him and security held their hand up for me to go away but Ray told him it was OK. He signed my hat, I told him good luck, he thanked me and took off for his car. So I was lucky to be one of the two that go something. I also got something else but that will have to wait.

All in all, great time! LETS GO CANES, GAME 7!!!!!!

Back