OMFG, look what a local shop owner just bought on eBay

Considering I rarely make it past Murfreesboro, it's a safe bet I'll never set foot in there. ;)

Sounds like some Commadore Country would buy ;)

I'm so hurt. I don't think I'll be opening any more boxes. As my Uncle always stresses, the integrity of the sale is far more important than the money we make. I know you're kidding and I don't pack search, but this whole thing makes me realize how a simple good pull can make people begin to make up things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so hurt. I don't think I'll be opening any more boxes. As my Uncle always stresses, the integrity of the sale is far more important than the money we make. I know you're kidding and I don't pack search, but this whole thing makes me realize how a simple good pull can make people begin to make up things.

yeah I am just messin with yeah. I have seen my card shop throw people out for searching packs, so I know I can trust them also since I have pulled some nice cards. I am skeptical at shows thought where I do not know the dealer.

yeah I am just messin with yeah. I have seen my card shop throw people out for searching packs, so I know I can trust them also since I have pulled some nice cards. I am skeptical at shows thought where I do not know the dealer.

My shop has the packs mostly behind the counter and he is usually talking to you while you are thier so you couldnt search if you wanted to. he isnt fond of them either i have talked to him about it.

Back