Olympics

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
So, have you guys been watching any of the Olympics coverage? The time difference is killing me, but I have managed to take in some snowboarding, and skiing so far. I will be watching as much of the mens hockey as i can get, and will be following the womans hockey, but probably will not watch entire games until we get down to the quarters, or semis. Is there anything you guys are looking forward to seeing. I love watching the skiing, hockey, bobsled, and luge. Also, the speed skating is pretty cool to watch.

Just watched the Hockey game between the USA and Slovakia... seems that Slovakia had the "better team" (on paper) due to the 12 NHL players they had on the team, but a 7-1 win says the USA didn't read the paper!

Looking forward to more hockey this Olympics!

Really disappointed in the TV coverage being given to the Olympics... showing the game between Russia and the USA is starting to get old... especially since it's been shown about five times now. Are there no live events going on?

At 10pm est it's the middle of the night over there. You may get a live hockey game at 3am here on TV, but that is early over there, and most of the bigger games are 7:30am here, or later (noon). What, do you want them to run the giant slalom ski racing at 3 am in the morning over there so you can watch it live, lol!!!

Back