OK I Lied....

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
I decided to give cards one more shot.....went to buy 2 mystery boxes from the shop.....the boxes have raffle tickets on them for a drawing to win a LT auto'd jersey.....anyways....pulled a sweet Willie Parker auto /39.....then the shop owner had 1 box of 05 Contenders left and I asked him why he had it marked at $130 but had 06 marked at $100........he told me he'd give me the 05 for $110 if I wanted it saying that the last box of Contenders has been hot in his shop.....some guy bought the last 04 and pulled an Eli auto.....another guy bought the last 07 and pulled a Peterson auto.....so I bought it.......pulled a Matt Cassel auto(sent off to be graded....wish me luck).....then 2 packs later.....I pulled an Aaron Rodgers auto.....anyways......pretty happy with today since yesterday sucked.....sorry for the long read :salut:

Thanks guys....I hope I get a good grade.....hopefully I will have some beginners luck since this my first attempt at getting something graded.

nice to see you back . you still have stuff from before your hiatas. i know you had a few things you were gonna send my way.

Back