Ocho Sucko

It's gay and if people (media & fans) would all start telling players that their antics after making a first down or TD are immature and ridiculous then it would stop.

With that said, the less we make of it in glamorizing it the better. Chad's a good football player and his sideline comedy makes him worse not better.

you are getting old Kelly.

Why dont I remember you posting in the past about the "classless" Joey Porter taunting, issuing cheap shots, etc?

Or how about Hines Wards lame dancing, and other antics when he would score.

Seriously, how could you be typing this topic here and elsewhere and not think that this was not such a good idea.

This smacks of effing crybaby/little brother syndrome. You are way off on this one my man.

I was dissapointed with it, found it stupid. I liked the reviving the ball, golf shot stuff... don't like the premediated cell phone, coat crap... although I must admit that sharpie of to was pretty funny... carried that damn thing in his sock the whole game :doh:

Exactly, which is why I blame the NFL. Thay have banned all the fun stuff, that now, all we get is the stupid coat. Pist at the stuffed suits in NY:ban:

Why dont I remember you posting in the past about the "classless" Joey Porter taunting, issuing cheap shots, etc?

Or how about Hines Wards lame dancing, and other antics when he would score.

Seriously, how could you be typing this topic here and elsewhere and not think that this was not such a good idea.

This smacks of effing crybaby/little brother syndrome. You are way off on this one my man.

Um, ok, Maybe you should read the whole thread next time. ITS THE PREMEDITATED PROP GARBAGE that SUCKS!!!!!!!

But taunting and cheap shots don't?

Well, show me one game since the day you were born that didnt have either taunting or cheap shots in it, its always been a part of the game since I started watching it, and you as well. There are also penalties for both of those, and usually inforced, and often times overboard.

Ocho Sucko antics jumped the shark a long time ago.

Back