Ocho Sucko

Jealous!!!

Take off the terrible towel blindfold - you arent watching the right game. Everything CJ does is for amusement / getting psyched up. He does nothing mean spirited (cough....Joey Porter...cough cough). It is a joy to see someone enjoy THE GAME as much as he does.

WaHhhh bring on worthlessburger and your weak ass steelers. :salut:

Its funny how you think this has something to do with him being a Bungal........ It has nothing to do with that. I guess I just would rather see Barry Sanders been there done that, than Ocho Sucko.

I dont mind the little celebration in the endzone, it just has everything to do with the lack of respect for the game, the HOF jacket, and your team.

Im pretty sure Ive voiced my opnion enough on this subject so go ahead and make it a Steelers/Bunglas thing even though it has nothing to do with it at all. If it were Hines Ward Id be pissed, then again, hes not as much as a dumbass as Ocho Sucko so it wouldnt happen.

This was worse than the cell phone thing a few years ago in NO, totally stupid......

crybaby.gif

The funny thing is it has nothing to do with him being disrespectful. As much as I loved Barry and his hand the ball to the official after every touchdown I like Chad too and his creativeness in his td celebrations. He is having fun with it. It is nothing disrespectful. He will be in the HOF and you cant deny that he will. Now if it was something mean spirited or coldhearted Id be with you and say its nonsense but its not. He likes to have fun and celebrate when he scores. At least its original. and i f I dont make since oh well im drunk:drunk: and im happy with the win. I also look forward to our meeting with ur boys.;)

The funny thing is it has nothing to do with him being disrespectful. As much as I loved Barry and his hand the ball to the official after every touchdown I like Chad too and his creativeness in his td celebrations. He is having fun with it. It is nothing disrespectful. He will be in the HOF and you cant deny that he will. Now if it was something mean spirited or coldhearted Id be with you and say its nonsense but its not. He likes to have fun and celebrate when he scores. At least its original. and i f I dont make since oh well im drunk:drunk: and im happy with the win. I also look forward to our meeting with ur boys.;)

quoted for you to see tomorrow! LOL. Yeah man, this season is going to be FUN. There are going to be so many great matchups. Who knows whats going to happen in our division, but its going to hard fought (well, except for the browns LOL)

You also have to stop and think about him avoiding punishment. He wants to have fun, but at the same time he can;t hurt his team doing it. I liked it and I can;t wait for next week. Go Ocho Cinco!

I was dissapointed with it, found it stupid. I liked the reviving the ball, golf shot stuff... don't like the premediated cell phone, coat crap... although I must admit that sharpie of to was pretty funny... carried that damn thing in his sock the whole game :doh:

It's gay and if people (media & fans) would all start telling players that their antics after making a first down or TD are immature and ridiculous then it would stop.

With that said, the less we make of it in glamorizing it the better. Chad's a good football player and his sideline comedy makes him worse not better.

It's gay and if people (media & fans) would all start telling players that their antics after making a first down or TD are immature and ridiculous then it would stop.

With that said, the less we make of it in glamorizing it the better. Chad's a good football player and his sideline comedy makes him worse not better.

QFT

Back