Now that I'm verified,I can look for Albert Pujols cards

bblair_2002

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
TRADING only. Looking to trade for any Pujols cards NOT listed on my havelist linked in my sig. My tradepage is fully updated with tons of stuff so let me know what you have and what you like of mine.

Thanks,
Brett

Chris - If it's 2006,I'll need it.

By the way,I just picked up an 07 Topps Bronze Urlacher #/2007 if you need that one.

LMK,
Brett

i cant turn the light on right nowin my room to get to the pujols to see the year but i also have a jamarcus russell 2007 score hot rookie atomic lmk if you need that

chris

Chris - Don't tell anyone,but I looked at your Photobucket (ssshhh) and found that I could use that Pujols jersey. If you still want that Sterling Garrett Wolfe 3 color GU of mine,I would trade it for the Pujols if you want. Not really interested in Atomic inserts right now,but I would trade the Urlacher for this if interested:

2001 upperdeck Jake Peavey #61

LMK,
Brett

bblaire sorry aboutnot getting back to you earlier i can do both of those deals you want to post it up or i can either way is fine just lmk and i will get them out on monday you need any pujols base cards as well i can throw a few of them in just as alike a christmas pressent lol lmk

chris

Hey Brett,
Just wanted to say hi since it has been a while since I have seen you around.
Hope you get some good trades here. I wish I has something for you but my collection is suffering at the moment.
-Jason

What's happenin Jason? I'm always around,but making trades on the "other" SCF has been a scary thought to me with the constant influx of newbies on there lately lol. I'm sure I'll make my fair share of trades on here but with the holidays rolling around,people just have other things to do ;)

Take care,
Brett

Still searching for new Albert Pujols cards to add to the collection. Chris deflowered me with my first trade on here so let's get goin!

I have a 2006 Exquisite Carlos Beltran Triple Game used 3 color 1/1. I also have a 01 fleer tradition Pujols rookie gem mint 10 with a piece of his shoe on the side. And lastly I have a Pujols 06 UD Special FX Materials Jersey. All are available for trade.

Back