NOOB TO FORUMS, NOT TRADING/BUYING, ETC, MAJOR COLLECTOR

Thundering24

Noob Poster, Star Breaker
What's up ladies/gents?

I am CHAD, THUNDERING24 on YOUTUBE and most other sites. I have a CRAZY sick GRIFFEY JR PC and maybe the best HUNTER PENCE ROOKIE ONLY PC, aside from that I collect some higher end (mostly deceased) HOF'ers G/U and once in a while trade for very high end Roy Oswalt. Football wise, just random high end stuff and I bust a ton of boxes, also love the Marshall guys esp. in uni.

As for non-collecting, I've worked in Sports and mostly baseball in a few areas of the biz. I've worked in MLB, for one of the biggest manufactures of equipment, for the Astros, with 50+ individual Pro-guys, and pitched for 16 years, no, not at a level where you'd want my auto haha, and the answer to that next question is I tore my labrum and badly damaged my arm so that is why I stopped playing and began working in sports.

I live in the Boston Metro area but I'm not at all from here, and I've lived in a few different states. Hit me up just to say hi or to start some trade talks, PLEASE, PLEASE BE PATIENT if I do not answer very promptly, I'm VERY new to the forums, but if we work something out, be assured it will go perfect. I have 200+ trades since January for random items valued from 5 bucks to 4 grand, and videos on youtube to back many of them up.

-Chad

PS - about my username so I don't have to explain too often, I am a very, VERY proud alumnus of MARSHALL UNIVERSITY and my baseball number was 24.

Hey! Great to have you here. Since you have so many already completed trades, feel free to fill out the Verfied Traders form (link in my sig) and we will get you under way.

Let me know if you like anything from my bucket!

Hey Chad!

I was SportsCardFreaks5 on YouTube, you probably say me in BlogTV a few times. ;)

Welcome to this site, LMK if you have any questions. ;)

Back