no clue why people hate sage/press pass

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
once again the majority of my sales coming from those two crappy brands :roll:

thus far ive had big Florida and Michigan buyers...if i could hook into a USC guy that would be great...also had a guy apparently doing the 06 Press Pass set, as not many folks buy like 6 cards from that set without a plan like that...

looks like the majority of my take will go to another case of toploaders and another case of mailers :wall: not that i have the paypal built up for either right now, but perhaps by the end of the day, and definately by the end of the promo since ill be relisting tomorrow, and ill have around 6300 that time around :shock: provided there arent upload problems or crashes going on again :pray:

as i stated at the beginning, i expect to sell 120 cards over the 2 cycles...

im at 43 that will sell just over 1/3 of the way through listings ending...definately a doable target, especially if one of my small lots shows up tomorrow :shifty: cause i think i can sell a few of those pretty quick...todays arrivals were junk

I don't break it down like that but Press Pass is way down on my list of Manufacturers as far as sold items. If I break down by set (as in precise set name) Press Pass Autographs is #6 and Press Pass Bronze Autographs is #16 as far as quantity. Both outside the top 20 as far as $$ is concerned.

Contenders/SPA/SPx/Elite are my best sellers. (and Senior Bowl cards LOL)

Back