NHL Playoff Hockey Thread - Stanley Cup Finals

Sloppy on both sides. Flyers let those turd burglers take it back. I thought just Zeeck was a fag but I guess it is a Chicago epidemic. Bunch of ball grabbing drippy butts in Chi-town.

:doh:

Much better game by both teams. Flyers just couldn't get the one they needed past Niemi, who played great. The mental fart at the end of the second cost them.

The rule, you're never in trouble in the playoffs til you lose at home. Need to win both at the Wach.

28395_400757367858_700097858_4039234_2408380_n.jpg

well i can't say there done yet i thought the Bruins had them taken down after 3-0 then 3-0 in game 7 only to lose . So its not over yet but i do hope it goes to chi town. Also Kelly i thought it was funny carcilo how ever you spell it. can't seem to hit the players on the other team. He takes out your boy Carter LOL .

well i can't say there done yet i thought the Bruins had them taken down after 3-0 then 3-0 in game 7 only to lose . So its not over yet but i do hope it goes to chi town. Also Kelly i thought it was funny carcilo how ever you spell it. can't seem to hit the players on the other team. He takes out your boy Carter LOL .

Carcillo is a tool. I am tired of him on the team. He's like Avery. A decent hockey player who becomes a terrible part of the team because he is an idiot who cannot suppress his stupidity long enough to be a consistently decent player. Usually a homer can look past the bad and find good in a guy as long as he is on your team but I just can't anymore. We need to use him for what he is good for. Tell him to go ape shit on the other team and get suspended. Hopefully he takes out someone good from the other team on his way.

Back