NFL week 7 thread

I genuinely doubt Leinart would have made a difference. Losing Boldin and Breaston being out has hurt that offense.

Why do the Giants have to hand teams points??? They are dominating the game but two tipped passes for INTs and a fumble and hand them 20 points. Same thing happened against TN. Pisses me off. They better win this game.

Glad they could help win your fantasy game. Didn't look good for me to start but then Romo went out and Steve Smith scored and racked up yards!

I genuinely doubt Leinart would have made a difference. Losing Boldin and Breaston being out has hurt that offense.

You obviously have not watched the Cardinals play this year. For starters Boldin missed about half of the season every year anyways so losing him did not hurt too bad. Secondly they make shift WR corps has done very well. What has killed the Cardinals is:
1. Anderson sucks and cannot hit a wide open WR to save his life
2. Max Hall (who I like) is just not good enough to be a starting QB yet. He makes dumb mistakes and puts himself in horrible positions where he can ether turn the ball over or get himself killed.
3. Special teams
4. The O is so bad that the D ends up playing most of the game and they get tired and then make mistakes.

This team is a QB away from being good again and while Leinart is not perfect he knew the offense and had waited quietly for his turn. They got rid of him souly to save money and the team is paying for it now. To make things worse there are no really good QB's coming out in the draft this year (I am not sure who the FA's are) so it might not get any better any time soon. I love the Cardinals but this is hard to watch this season and for the record I have the NFL ticket and have watched every game accept the Chargers/Cards because it was blacked out in my area even though I had the NFL ticket :doh:

Also, I just read this article after posting thsi thought it was an interesting read.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/...fy-offense?source=rss_teams_Arizona_Cardinals

Qoute from article:
"Again, the Cardinals had trouble taking advantage of Larry Fitzgerald's talent. Arizona threw to him 10 times but he caught only three for 30 yards.

"Really, the quarterback play has been inconsistent," Whisenhunt said. "We've missed opportunities and that's what hurt us, and obviously when we do get something going we've turned the ball over."
End qoute from article:

Last edited by a moderator:
And Leinart, who has not shown a lick of ability in this league is enough of an upgrade to change that? A QB away from being good again? You are just flat out homer reaching again.

Back