NFL Playoffs 2012

I have Patriots to top the Broncos in a close one, 31-27. The Packers to squeeze it out against the Giants 30-27. The 49ers to topple the Saints 24-10. Last, the Ravens to destroy the Texans 31-10.

The Tide did indeed roll.. but that it was so devastating I didn't see coming :LOL:

GB, Bal, SF and I dont dare bet against Timmy T :LOL: to be honest, I hate the Pats.. they cheat, and honestly I dont think theres a team more hated any where in sports apart from Man U and Chelsea in british football.. plus, I like Tebow, and the defense the Broncos have.. so Im pulling big time for the Broncos :)

GB, Bal, SF and I dont dare bet against Timmy T :LOL: to be honest, I hate the Pats.. they cheat, and honestly I dont think theres a team more hated any where in sports apart from Man U and Chelsea in british football.. plus, I like Tebow, and the defense the Broncos have.. so Im pulling big time for the Broncos :)

I'm with you 100% Mark! I really don't think the Broncos can beat the Pats, but I would give almost anything to see it happen. Let's go Tebow!!!

I'd have to say Green Bay vs New England with Green Bay taking it. However, that is ONLY if the Packers make it through the Giants. I feel like if the Giants can run the ball like they did last week, they'll beat the Pack. Sorry Mark. :p

Being a Giants fan, I have to say that I think they have a good shot. If they can get past the Packers than I believe the are going to win it all. If by chance they lose to the Pack, then I think that the Saints are the team to beat.

Well, I called Green Bay vs Baltimore in week 1.. so.. Sticking to it.. guess who I pick as the winner? :D

But! I gotta say, the Giants look great! So if they squeak past the Pack I gotta root for them to go all the way :)

No worries Mike :flapper:

I think the Giants have a legit shot to knock off the Packers this weekend. Rodgers was off two straight weeks (vs Lions, bye) so I don't think he'll be as sharp. The Giants need to establish a running game early and let Eli do what he's been doing the whole year with Nicks and Cruz. Lambeau is a crazy place, anything can happen. Should be a fun weekend, I can't wait.

So.. the Pack looked awful :LOL:

But that 49ers vs Giants game.. thats looking awesome! And Im hoping the Ravens win, obviously :p

I seriously think whoever comes out of the NFC, wins the SB..

As much as I love seeing the Pats lose, and want he Giants to lose, I believe we'll see a Giants vs Patriots Super Bowl rematch.

I really don't care about who wins the AFC, just as long as the Giants win the NFC. Either way if the Giants win it will be a good Super Bowl rematch.

Only a re-match if NE wins.... :p I hope they lose!

Nonetheless, I'll be rooting for the Giants as well. Gotta love Eli... Pressure is always high knowing your Dad was a pro NFL QB and then your big brother is a first ballot HOF'er.

Back