NFL Network's 100 Greatest Players of All Time

I dig that set!!!!! Very cool, and that's a good chunk you've already knocked out.

However, I hate the set for not having Hampton. He was the most important player on arguably the best defense ever. You'd think he could at least crack the top 100.

How do they determine which rookie card to choose for those who have multiples to choose from?

easy, they pick the most recognized non auto/jsy rookie that has at least 750 copies (I think that is the cutoff) I believe. That is why you see Topps Chrome instead of SPA on cards after 2000. Also in Kurt Warner's case in 1999 he had few cards and that Pacific card was the one that was his first hot card.

I thought they had the people with registries vote? I remember being asked on one of mine which card I wanted included.

I thought they had the people with registries vote? I remember being asked on one of mine which card I wanted included.

at one time they did on all of these, but all of these cards have either been established in the HOF Registry or Future HOF Registry. So there is no need to vote now.

two more additions to the top 100 this weekend thanks to Stefan:

1979 Topps Ozzie Newsome rook:

onewsome79tpsa8.jpg

and the big one

1955 Topps All American Don Hutson Rook #9 on the All time list:

dhutsonpsa6.jpg

Back