New Trader!!! check out my stuff!!! help me get used to this new site!!!

TheyCallMeMoosey

Bench Warmer
hey guys!:D

new guy on the threads!!

just starting out a new collection again!! I am currently collecting steelers cards gu/auto!!! also Marshawn Lynch cards, AP cards (isn't everyone!), John Beck cards, laurence maroney, darren mcfadden, limas sweed, rashard mendenhall, matt ryan, and Trent Edwards cards!!! But would look at anything card wise to help build my collection back up to what it used to be!!! anyone who would like to trade let me know and ill see what i can do!!! Also, I have cards coming in all the time!!! so this list will be updated frequently!!!

I have some triple thread hobbys coming in this week so hopefully I get some good stuff outta those!

I would sell my cards if you dont want to trade! just let me know!

also I would be interested in one of those sign ups to pick a team in a group break... if anyone is running one or knows where I can join one let me know please!

check out my bucket to see what I currently have in the trades block!! (p.s. check out the new joe green with the red swatch?! baffled me too!)

forgot some pics!!!! updated my photos!!!
http://[url=http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn271/TheyCallMeMoosey/TheyCallMeMoosey%20Sport%20Card%20Trading%20Collection/]TheyCallMeMoosey/TheyCallMeMoosey Sport Card Trading Collection - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/URL]"]Moosey's Trade Collection[/URL]

thanks again!!! have a good day!!!

Well welcome to the site. You can checvk out my site. Sorry no scans until I get my scanner fixed. I'm currently working on sets and my Cowboys. Working on 07 SPA and Longevity

Stuff you maybe able to use

TheyCallMeMoosey said:
hey guys!:D

new guy on the threads!!

just starting out a new collection again!! I am currently collecting steelers cards new and hof!!! also Marshawn Lynch cards, AP cards (isn't everyone!), John Beck cards, and Trent Edwards cards!!! But would look at anything card wise to help build my collection back up to what it used to be!!! anyone who would like to trade let me know and ill see what i can do!!! Also, I have cards coming in all the time!!! so this list will be updated frequently!!!

also I would be interested in one of those sign ups to pick a team in a group break... if anyone is running one or knows where I can join one let me know please!

check out my bucket to see what I currently have in the trades block!! (p.s. check out the new joe green with the red swatch?! baffled me too!)

forgot some pics!!!! updated my photos!!!
http://[url=http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn271/TheyCallMeMoosey/TheyCallMeMoosey%20Sport%20Card%20Trading%20Collection/]TheyCallMeMoosey/TheyCallMeMoosey Sport Card Trading Collection - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/URL]"]Moosey's Trade Collection[/URL]

thanks again!!! have a good day!!!
Ok new Guy
Got these cards
Vintage Steelers
76 Bradshaw #75
73 Greene #280
74 Greene #40
74 Ham rc #137
68 Russell rc #163

New Steelers
07 SPX Lawrence Timmons auto
07 Select Lawrence Timmons auto #ed 05/40
07 Donruss Classics Gary Russell auto

Adrian Peterson
07 Presspass #11
07 Select Hot Rookies #3

also have a lot of John Beck cards auto/GU/rookie

Like your Brady GU also need these players in auto or GU
Dolphins
08 Rookies
07 Ginn
Baseball if you have any
Marlins
Ramirez
Hermida
Miller
Olsen
Uggla
Willingham
Jacobs
lmk thanks

Like your Brady GU
als

stuff you mat want

hammocks13 said:
Ok new Guy
Got these cards
Vintage Steelers
76 Bradshaw #75
73 Greene #280
74 Greene #40
74 Ham rc #137
68 Russell rc #163

New Steelers
07 SPX Lawrence Timmons auto
07 Select Lawrence Timmons auto #ed 05/40
07 Donruss Classics Gary Russell auto

Adrian Peterson
07 Presspass #11
07 Select Hot Rookies #3

also have a lot of John Beck cards auto/GU/rookie

Like your Brady GU also need these players in auto or GU
Dolphins
08 Rookies
07 Ginn
Baseball if you have any
Marlins
Ramirez
Hermida
Miller
Olsen
Uggla
Willingham
Jacobs
lmk thanks

Like your Brady GU
als
you decide about any of my cards lmk thanks

TheyCallMeMoosey said:
haha rukkus what is all that stuff in your bucket?
Haha, I spiced up my bucket! Every card you see is for trade. Check out the Football FT for the better football cards.

ok because of the large amount of response for the ahmad bradshaw auto

it will be going tonight in a deal!!! i dont know to who yet so.... if you are interested please pm me a deal and ill see if we can work something out!

Back