New to this site but not new to trading and card collecting

the_cajun_guy

Bench Warmer
Hi my name is Damon i'm from Louisiana i use my cousin's ebay account to do my collecting check out my feedback there her name there is shellbelle1127...i'm honest and love to meet everyone and hope to trade with yall soon

welcome to freaks,Damon , please join us in the chat room for trade nights, thursday and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

But, pop in the room anytime and let’s make a deal!
Any questions pertaining to the site, don’t hesitate to ask me , or another staff member.

Keep an eye open for contests featuring great prizes!

Bryan_Mc

Hiya Damon! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. We have 2 mods from La, PKHale007, and BSC! Both great guys, so if you see them on, say hello. Maybe you're neighbors? :D

Troy

Hey Bryan,
I saw that i had other kevin kolb cards too i have 2007 topps Draft Picks and Prospects and 2007 Topps Chrome Xfractor lmk if you'd like those 2 also

Yes sir Damon, cardjim here. Welcome in neighbor. I'm in Arkansas. Feel free to ask me for any help you may need. And yes, I got that Henderson rc. Trading or buying? PM me if you can.

Back