New To Forum Bucket Inside

Jrthurmer

Bench Warmer
Hi guys, I am new to this forum, but belong to a few others I see a few people here from the other forums. Anyhow here is my bucket it is all autographs. I have more game used but have been working to get my Autograph bucket up.

Pictures by jrthurmerfootball - Photobucket

I have a bunch in here and still need to list some more. I have Highend and PC in this bucket. Everything in the bucket is up for grabs. I don't put NFT on any of it because it the offer is right it is FT.

Here is a list of what I am looking for:

Wes Welker any I don't have
Percy Harvin (Autos, Game Used, 1/1)
Adrian Peterson (Autos, Game Used, 1/1)
Brett Favre (Any in Vikings Uni)
Jared Allen (Autos, Game Used, 1/1)

I am also doing a set of 2008 Sp Authentic Football so any that I am missing from the set I need. (on the Patch Autos has to be 3 or more colors)

Super Bowl MVP Autographs (must grade at least BGS 9 and auto a 10) only need a few of these have most.

Tom Brady
Randy White
Terry Bradshaw
Terry Bradshaw
Larry Csonka
Doug Williams
Jake Scott

If you have any that are already graded that I already have I may be intrested if I like the card better than the one I have. Let me know thanks

IBISUM47: Like some stuff but most of it was in your pc. May also be intrested in the rice which you didn't have in your pc. All depends on what you like.

Jeremy: Like some stuff in your PC only thing that I liked out of the PC was the GU Ray Lewis Jamal Lewis Absolute

thanks for checking out the site- Very impressive list of autos! I am interested in the desean jackson threads auto/jesey among others.

kordell2000 Sorry didn't see anything I could use for those.

moosehead Sorry only thing I could use is possibly a crabtree out of your PC or harvin Prestige but I have a feeling that is part of a set.

tndcollectables Sorry didn't see anything I could use for those

IBISUM47 PM sent.

Jrthurmer said:
IBISUM47: Like some stuff but most of it was in your pc. May also be intrested in the rice which you didn't have in your pc. All depends on what you like.

Jeremy: Like some stuff in your PC only thing that I liked out of the PC was the GU Ray Lewis Jamal Lewis Absolute
What did you want to trade for the Lewis GU?

whats your price on the lamar smith auto, deangelo williams auto and forte LCM dual gu auto?

Jrthurmer said:

I could move the Ray Lewis GU. I've got a Steve Young auto I could contribute for the Wayne auto.

Back