mniceman

Bench Warmer
Hi
I joined this site yesterday and it looks great. My name is Jeremy and I'm from St. Cloud, Minnesota.

I collect football mostly but also some baseball and basketball. I have a beckett page that has my list, but i pretty much would trade for any thing that would be a good investment, if it's not someone on my page. I like trading and buying...haven't done much selling yet.

My beckett page:
Hilden's Sportscards

(I think I will begin working on a regular free website - seems like a lot of ya'll do that, too.)

I'm active on ebay and beckett - i used to use beckett's trading site too, but not so much anymore.

Thanks and hope to see you all around! (Gotta go fill in my personal profile to get ready to join the Trusted Trade thing. :cool:

Jeremy
[email protected]

welcome to freaks , please join us in the chat room for trade nights, thursday and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

But, pop in the room anytime and let’s make a deal!
Any questions pertaining to the site, don’t hesitate to ask me , or another staff member.

Keep an eye open for contests featuring great prizes!

Bryan_Mc

Hiya Jeremy! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Back