New Here!!!!

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone....I've heard about this place a while back and finally got to signing up......some of you might know me from other sites.....but for those of you who don't..........

My name is Micah. I am 27 years old. I live in Washington (state) but was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. I was stationed up here when I was in the Navy....met my old lady and got stuck up here:D .....I collect USC guys.....and only cards of them in their USC uni's (had to find something to focus my collection on since this hobby is so expensive;) ).....anyways, I hope to get to know all of you here and for those of you that I do know, look forward to chattin' with you on here as well!

Hiya Micah! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

I have this # 3/5
reggiebushauto.jpg

Welcome to the site micah. Glad to have you here. Please join us in the chat room Thursday, Sunday or most any evening for trades.

Welcome to Sports Card Freaks it is the best trading card site on the net the integrity of the people here can’t be beat. This site has the most knowledgeable and thrust worthy mods in the hobby. The site is super easy to use and the chat room is superior. And the arcade is always fun. look around and have fun and enjoy

welcome to freaks , please join us in the chat room for trade nights, thursday and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

But, pop in the room anytime and let’s make a deal!
Any questions pertaining to the site, don’t hesitate to ask me , or another staff member.

Keep an eye open for contests featuring great prizes!

Bryan_Mc

Back