New here, Looking for Kenny Irons, Bengals

welcome to the boards man....I have a irons 2 color (screen print patch, not stitching) spa auto, and several nice bengals autos and jerseys.....I know for a fact there is a guy over on the tradingcardcentral.com boards that just pulled the kenny irons topps magic sp auto.....he is looking for $300 on it though....but you have some nice things to possibly go after it.....I collect cowboys mainly.....lmk if you are interested in anything....

hes interested in some of the National Promo Irons, so i suggested he come over here, i know some of you went to the 2007 in Cleveland, Phil, Kenny, check your scrub boxes for those...he said they arent showing up, and i figured some of us who went out to Cleveland would have some :salut:

Superman is a good dude :salut: ill vouch for him anyday :dance:

Welcome. You've got a great Irons collection! I have a few in my bucket that I am trying to move if you want to check it out.

I am on topps as well :think:

Welcome aboard and be thankful you won't find posts about Matt Ryan or Mario Manningham every fifth post on the boards ...

Haha northcutt I agree I just use that site to talk smack, there are a few quality traders there, but for the most part I do my trading on other sites

Back