New here and Looking to trade

tmburton22

Bench Warmer
OK...I am a Vet of TCC and Beckett and recently started using SCForum recently as well as here...pm is th best way to get in touch with me as I am primarily looking to trade up into better trade bait (will trade in your favor if it is the right piece) and stuff in my sig...LMK

Got an L.T. nameplate from Abs. Memorabilia #/5. Like a couple of things you have. Check my gallery for what you might be interested in.

stlcards1 said:
like the Whites check site please.

Per my pm communication with you at SCForum I still like the CJ Patch auto and have some interest in the Trufant Mirrir Gold Freshman Fabric...The Whites book at...

SPX-$50
Classics #/25-$120
Gear-$50

LMK

Willage said:
Got an L.T. nameplate from Abs. Memorabilia #/5. Like a couple of things you have. Check my gallery for what you might be interested in.

I am ery interested in that LT...lmk what you had interest in and what BV you are placing on the LT Name Plate.

I like your Montana auto and maybe the Addai. I don't know about BV on the L.T. Was thinking around 200. LMK what you think.

Willage said:
I like your Montana auto and maybe the Addai. I don't know about BV on the L.T. Was thinking around 200. LMK what you think.

I like the LT, but never would trade the Montana or the Addai for it...I paid $60 dlvd for the LT printing plate in my pc and that is a 1/1. If $200 is the type of value you are placing on it then I will have to pass...the Addai and Montana have a substantially higher cash value in my mind. LMK if there is anything else we could do, if not thanks for the look.

atrain2004 said:
like the addai, crowder and travis henry autos

I did not see anything I could use in trade, but am willing to sell the Crowder and Henry...$12 & $25 BV respectively, I could sell them both for $12 dlvd...pm me if interested.

champb21 said:
what bv of the nt kelly jennings auto/200 i would like it right nwo ig ot 5 gu/autos but bunch of 06 07 rookies.

The Jenning books at $20 BV, but is from National Treasures. I really did not see anything I could use in trade, but am willing to sell in interested...LMK via pm.

ya i was trying to figure out who it was all my pm's got deleted.
tmburton22 said:
Per my pm communication with you at SCForum I still like the CJ Patch auto and have some interest in the Trufant Mirrir Gold Freshman Fabric...The Whites book at...

SPX-$50
Classics #/25-$120
Gear-$50

LMK

Back