New guy here!!

cookies4237

Bench Warmer
Hello laddys and gents! new to the site.
my name is John and I'm from Pgh Pa' and I been into collecting in and out for about 10 years now. My main focus on collecting is football then hockey.

I will trade or buy from a trusted member here and I hope I can gain trust from members and I will make sure you are comfortable dealing with me!

Now' I'm a archery target shooter and I'm a Member to a archery site that I buy and sale stuff and I been a member for I think 4 years and you can also get possitive comments about me so you can feel good who your dealing with.

nick103 turned me on to this site and I must say what a great person to deal with.......THANKS!!

Later'
John

Hello John, and welcome to the site. snick103 is one of the best guys i have delt with. So toss out some things in football that interest you and i'll see if we can drum up something.

Later Mr. H

welcome to freaks , please join us in the chat room for trade nights, thursday and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

pop in the room anytime and there's a chance to win cool prizes if you are the first to say hello to certain moderators

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!!

I'm going to get my trade buckett up once it's done but'..I'm into peyton manning auto's low numbered.. favre auto's low numbered.... dwayne bowe rc auto's low numbered....

I'm not a millionaire so go easy on me...lol... but would trade plus money or what ever.

I'll visit the chat sometime and I think that's a great way to meet people and to get to know each other.

Thanks again guy'
John

Hey john, well we have someone in common then as i'm a Manning auto collector myself.

Not the best collection on him, but i do have 20 or so auto's on him. Feel free to look in the bucket list in my sig. to see what i have on him.

Later Mr. H

Hiya John! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Back