new boller mail with pics

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
$(KGrHqN,!h8E7!Qs6CMhBPDUHDbe7!~~60_12.JPG

not sure if i have this one yet or the regular version...

oh, and this...

51KMYWp9z7L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

i know, your ears are jealous...just wait til my next mailday...it should be even more interesting :salut:

oh and not pictured, a case of bubble mailers :lollol:

I hated how Topps would split jerseys patches. I'm not sure if they didn't know how to cut it to keep the stitching in tact, or if they just did it to get more out of it. Considering they didn't do too many patches back then, I think they didn't know how to cut it.

yep, next to impossible to find early multicolor topps...when i had my 2002 Topps Chrome Gridiron Badges set, it took me over 2 years to find the Emmitt Smith /10, and during that time, and even for about a year after that, there were several players that didnt have a multicolor patch hit eBay...when i sold my set i think i had 17/22 multicolor, including all the 'big' ones (marino, favre, brady, smith), but i dont think a Strahan or Marvin Harrison ever hit...

and its my second /25, the other is single color no seem as well :wall:

and a guy on the Topps boards pulled some 2011 topps quad patch that was like 3/4/3/1 and it was serial numbered to 5...how do you do a 1 color Jahvid Best patch on a card like that :wall:

Back