need your help TCZ

I will do anything at all to keep that cute lil girl smiling and whipping cancers' ass ! I will look and see what I have that she may like.I've battled cancer through my wife,my mother in law and fortunately my Mother at least has survived the ordeal.No words can comfort,no actions can minimize it...but to just keeping her smiling and fighting it is oh so important !

thank you @James DeBusk and im happy about your mother. anf your right. its hard to deal with but luckily i found tcz and it helps with all the kind words and prayers..having good friends even if i dont know you all personally i feel like i do

yw...and yes it helps...keep on smiling :) package going out this weekend...ummm,you haven't changed your address lately have you? I still have the addy you sent me over the summer.

She has loved everything she's gotten, we don't have words to express our gratitude for the moments of joy you my friends have given my niece at this time, I will post some pictures of her with her cards so you al can see for yourselves the joy in her face,many thanks and blessings to all of you and a merry Xmas and god bless from all my family to yours

Thanks @Mike received your package today,, we were about to go pick up my niece at the hospital and barely caught the mailman,, its a great wayto get out and have a little present for her,, and this is the time she nededs it most, right after getting out she always has a little slump but thanks to your package I know shes gonna be happy and excited to get home,, thanks brother

@James DeBusk received your package today, thank you brother, im on my way to drop it off to my niece, I really appreciate the time and thought you yourself and the rest of my friends who have sent packages to my niece, she has been very happy and excited everytime she receives, thank you all for taking time and she constantly asks me who everyone is that sends her packages, all I can tell her is that she has a lot of angels keeping her smiling, thank you

Back