need the baby pens.

panthers4ever

Bench Warmer
let me know what you have of the younger penguins. Looking for any of the younger guys especially guys who play in wilkes barre. Will buy or Trade.

I have this one from the PC on the block. Entertaining offers for it since I moved the rest of the set recently.

43dlbnn.jpg

panthers4ever said:
I would be interested? Not sure what it is worth. Give me a ball park and we can go from there.

Im ball parking it around 75-100. Trade value depending on cards. Would sell at the low end or around. Based on what the cards go on ebay.. In which you never see a red swatch Fleury. So Im figuring about 3X on a ( for an example) Armstrong white swatch.

I have some Oullete, Whitney, Christensen, one BD Orpik auto, a Perry YG ,and a 06 Ultra Perry scoring kings gu ( White). Do U have any newer Red Wings/pre-1976 Hockey?

Max Harris

Rob Buff said:
Im ball parking it around 75-100. Trade value depending on cards. Would sell at the low end or around. Based on what the cards go on ebay.. In which you never see a red swatch Fleury. So Im figuring about 3X on a ( for an example) Armstrong white swatch.

I will pass thanks. It is a plain unnumbered jersey card.

JennyGranholmsuX said:
I have some Oullete, Whitney, Christensen, one BD Orpik auto, a Perry YG ,and a 06 Ultra Perry scoring kings gu ( White). Do U have any newer Red Wings/pre-1976 Hockey?

Max Harris
I will see what I have newer redwings and get back to you. What do you have of these players? I am buying as well

dragon2006 said:
i have an 06-07 artifacts ouellet card #221 #61/100
i'm looking for paypal on this one
please let me know thank you

just the regular rc? do you have anything else. that wouldn't be worth the shipping by itself.

crosby

i also do have an crosby phenomenal beginning set and an 05-06 ud rookie class set sealed,let me know thanks

panthers4ever said:
just the regular rc? do you have anything else. that wouldn't be worth the shipping by itself.

Wow would have never thought that. I woud have given someone a good deal lol. I would have only priced it at 20-25 at a wilkesbarre show

Back