Basketball Need Help!

I used to use it (Beckett.com) when it was free to look up one card at a time, but now they charge a monthly fee to look up anything (you gotta be a member). :(

oh i am a member and i do have the monthly thing for basketball but i can never seem to find any reasults for what im loking for.

You have to go to beckett, go to price guids then use the side (left) navbar and find my collection. There you set up a collection name (ex Dirk Nowitzki PC) and you can add cards after that. Just click the little plus sign, type in your player and if you want the year of the card, click continue then go searching. Add the card to your collection, unless you pay u wont know the bv of a single card, but it will add your collection up for you. So if you have 1 card in your collection then it will tell you the value of that 1 card. Or you can pick up a beckett price guide.

yeahh i understand. i already did that, but i know what your sayin. but i can never even find the results for the card im looking for, thats my problem

Back