Need Carolina Panthers rookies 2006 and 2007.

Brad

Bench Warmer
PLMK what you have. I do not have much of either and I want some stuff for them to sign at training camp. Thanks!

Are you wanting non-glossy stuff or any? And want any vet cards?

Also, Taylor Stubblefield was an after draft signee by them in '05. Do you know if he will be there in camp? Surely the all time NCAA leader in receptions would get an invite to someone's camp but I havent heard anything.

Are you wanting non-glossy stuff or any? And want any vet cards?

Also, Taylor Stubblefield was an after draft signee by them in '05. Do you know if he will be there in camp? Surely the all time NCAA leader in receptions would get an invite to someone's camp but I havent heard anything.

any regular base cards (preferably no Chrome) glossy is fine. Stubblefield was there in 05 and I never got him, he was not a good signer. It was him and some little Purdue runningback Joey ... something he was really small. Anyways he was not there last year so I doubt he is here this year. Also I have plenty of vet cards, just the base rooks from even low end things like Topps, Score, Total and others work fine.

Hmmm, trying to think of who the RB would have been in '05....maybe Joey Harris - RC in '04?

I'll get some stuff ready and sent this weekend hopefully.

Hmmm, trying to think of who the RB would have been in '05....maybe Joey Harris - RC in '04?

I'll get some stuff ready and sent this weekend hopefully.

That is who it was. He made the PS, and looked good in preseason games just too many RBs at the time with: Stephen Davis, Deshaun Foster, Rod Smart, Brad Hoover, and Nick Goings. I think he signed on to the team late in the year after Deshaun got hurt.

Back