NEED: 2007 Rookie UD Premier Quad Jersey Autos

khanke85

Bench Warmer
I'm trrying to complete the set of the 2007 Upper Deck Premier quad jersey autos. Please help me get these cards. I will trade or buy any that you may have. Thanks.

How Much For It??

How much you want for it?? Also I noticed you are a steelers fan. I have a 07 UD Premier Redemption of Hines ward Quad jersey Auto #ed to 15 if your interested. LMK. Thanks a lot man.

khanke85 said:
How much you want for it?? Also I noticed you are a steelers fan. I have a 07 UD Premier Redemption of Hines ward Quad jersey Auto #ed to 15 if your interested. LMK. Thanks a lot man.
what is bv on the ward? I am definately interested.

it doesn't book because there are only 15 made but i know that hines ward autos are hard to come by because i was looking on the bay and there are none. But if you want to make me an offer including that d bo. I will be very generous to you. Thanks.

khanke85 said:
it doesn't book because there are only 15 made but i know that hines ward autos are hard to come by because i was looking on the bay and there are none. But if you want to make me an offer including that d bo. I will be very generous to you. Thanks.
The Bo books for $60. I would give you that one for the Ward

hey moose ill give you 10 in paypal for the hill. i saw one on ebay for 14 or best offer. lmk. or if you let me know what you collect i might can make a trade with you.

khanke85 said:
hey kordell, if you throw in that dwayne jarrett auto in your bucket its a deal. i collect panthers. lmk.
I don't have the Jarrett any more. I have some other Panthers that I could throw in though.

let me know what they are. The only reason i was wondering if you could throw in that card is because i think that hines ward is worth a little more than 60, but if you have some more panthers and you don't want them let me know and ill add them to my pc.

khanke85 said:
hey moose ill give you 10 in paypal for the hill. i saw one on ebay for 14 or best offer. lmk. or if you let me know what you collect i might can make a trade with you.

I collect niners, I may take the paypal, but lmk what you have for trade. If it's 10 you need to add a couple of bucks for s/h.

Back