Palmer
Bledsoe
Plummer x2
Harrison
McNair (pending)
Roy Williams
Holt
Bulger

im guessing you are Matt?...i know he was getting lots of these...i like exquisite autos...

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm267/z165/Exquisite/Base/?start=all

Correct Guess. I know we've done some deals before. I've posted on here before, but it must have been under another ID.

off the top of my head I have these 05 RC Autos for trade.

Russell (3)
Mathis (4)
Patterson
Roydell Williams
Amey (3)
Brackens
Harris
Ruud
Currie
Cobb
Hawthorne.

I also have these patch autos

Matt Jones (2)
Pac Man
Clayton (2)
Reggie Brown (2)

I have a ton more I just need to get reorganized.

Palmer
Bledsoe
Plummer x2
Harrison
Roy Williams
Holt
Bulger

not really into the patch autos so much, ill send those wednesday and just send me a fair amount of the autos like last time...a variety pack of whatever or if you have any 07 Jordan Palmer Exquisites...

ill pm you my address, but i wont be able to ship til wednesday as i have classes all day, also no need to fancy case them to me i recall you sent in fairly decent stuff, you can use taped up or even a box holder that is taped up cause ill just put them in new magnetics when i get them

i don't have any 05 Exqusite but i'm intrested in the Ruud Auto lmk iof we can do anything for it . Check out my bucket.

Palmer
Bledsoe
Plummer x2
Harrison
Roy Williams
Holt
Bulger

not really into the patch autos so much, ill send those wednesday and just send me a fair amount of the autos like last time...a variety pack of whatever or if you have any 07 Jordan Palmer Exquisites...

ill pm you my address, but i wont be able to ship til wednesday as i have classes all day, also no need to fancy case them to me i recall you sent in fairly decent stuff, you can use taped up or even a box holder that is taped up cause ill just put them in new magnetics when i get them

Sounds great Jason. A perfect restart into my collecting and to this site.
I'll get your stuff out by Wednesday.

Thanks again

Back