NCAA Finished with USC investigation

vetsgt02

Bench Warmer
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footba...YcB?slug=ys-uscprobe01110&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

I like how Carroll says him leaving had nothing to do with possible sanctions and then I read this the next day:

"News of the hearing also indicates that former Trojans football coach Pete Carroll has been aware for weeks of the specific violations the NCAA may be alleging against his program"

I wonder if he was not asked to quietly step down because of the findings in this investigation?

As a USC fan, how confident are you in Garrett to make a solid hire?

I think he will get the best Coach he can, the problem is with the investigation USC might not be the hottest job around. I think the program will be fine with Carroll leaving as long as they bring in a offensive minded coach.

Sorry to say it but they deserve everything that they get.

Man I love USC but I am a purist I believe in everyone following the rules and if USC cheated then they disserve to be punished. As a fan I will hate to see it but I will accept it and hope it cleans up the problem and rebounds soon.

everyone cheats, but they bought Reggie Bush's mama a house. Not a car, not some new clothes, not some hot new nikes, not lunch money, but the largest purchase you are going to make in your lifetime, a friggin house. House.

everyone cheats, but they bought Reggie Bush's mama a house. Not a car, not some new clothes, not some hot new nikes, not lunch money, but the largest purchase you are going to make in your lifetime, a friggin house. House.

You forgot they gave her a job and also paid their expenses to his away games so they could watch him play. Other then that nothing to big was done :)

Back