Nattyboo/LeafsFan/ewilkens 3-way trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewilkens

Bench Warmer
Recently updated all of the hockey available in my trade bucket. I'd love to get some new Blackhawks patches, but if I'll take a look at anything nice.

I like the Staal dual piece and the Tyler Myers Auto

I can offer a Phil Kessel SPX RC AUTO dual piece w/ 2 color and 1 color and Artifacts Auto Facts Tuukka Rask auto- BV's are $40 and $30 last I knew. LMK if interested, and I can post pics for you.

2 questions.

1) Which Tyler Myers auto? I have 2. RC-year Ultimate Signatures, and SPA FW RC Auto.
2) What year is the Tuukka Rask?

lmk and I'll see if we can maybe work something out.

I actually need the SPx Kessel RC/auto whoever has it at the end of this deal. I was gonna buy one eventually, but haven't had the extra paypal. Holler if it's available for trade.

I wouldn't mind the Kessel, but really don't care about the Rask. I'm not sure how fair/equal of a trade we could make with the cards mentioned, so if the two of you want to work on a deal for the Kessel that's fine by me.

If anyone has access to current pricing, it may help. Like I said, I am after Pens and Sabres. I don't trade my Blackhawks, so maybe if Troy were involved Eric could get some off him in a three way trade.

If anyone has access to current pricing, it may help. Like I said, I am after Pens and Sabres. I don't trade my Blackhawks, so maybe if Troy were involved Eric could get some off him in a three way trade.

Hi Lily! The Kessel is selling for around the $30-$35 mark on ebay (last one sold was $35, and change). The latest Beckett Hockey I have is from Feb 11, so pretty old. It was listed at $50 in that one. TomR wiped me out of most of my Pens, and one other guy got my Hawks. I have a couple Vanek, and Miller in my hockey autos album. If they interest you at all I can find out the BV on them. Any use for a 89 Griffey Jr UD rookie? I have that available. I think they sell for in the low $30's. Anyways, you guys take a look, and see if there is anything you need from me. Maybe we can do a 3-way? :taz: My feedback is gone here, too. I think I had 50-60, or so. I use to run this site, so I guess my rep is okay here? LOL!!

Ok, here's my thoughts on this. (keep in mind I dont have becketts and really dont use BV much at all, so I'm kinda going with what I like and what I don't while trying to make it as fair as possible)

I'd be willing to put both of my Myers autos (sell for about $30 total), but not the Staal patch. I wouldn't mind a Griffey UD RC as long as the condition is good (doesn't need to be a gem mint card, but just not terribly off-centered, and in good shape)

So the 3-way trade would look like this:

Nattyboo gets:
Myers Ultimate Auto, Myers SPA FW Auto

Leafsfan1967 gets:
Kessel SPx RC

ewilkens gets:
Griffey UD RC

If the both of you like this we can go ahead and make this a deal (everyone lost their feedback, so it's all about verified users and name recognition, lol)
If either one doesn't want to do this, that's fine, you two can negotiate independently. But this is my only offer on this.

Here's a high res of the Griffey front, and back. I'm okay letting him go to a good home now. I collect hockey, nascar, golf, and non-sports autos, so I have to give up something until I win the lottery. LMK if we are all good, and who I send this to, and where. Thanks guys!

001.jpg

002-1.jpg

quality looks awesome. You'll be sending that to me. I'll PM you my address.
You'll get the Kessel from Natty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back