Break Complete! SCC Baseball Group Break Club - January 2024

Nice break. Congrats everyone who got something nice!

I think I ended up with about 2 cards I needed, so not a complete loss.

It was fun to watch it though!

Sweet Witt & Bergman cards!

There were a few nice 3D cards for my teams Mike. I would appreciate the glasses to go with them if possible. I can already imagine geeking out over them in front of the three boys as they look at me and then over at their VR headset and slowly back out of the room...

Sweet Witt & Bergman cards!

There were a few nice 3D cards for my teams Mike. I would appreciate the glasses to go with them if possible. I can already imagine geeking out over them in front of the three boys as they look at me and then over at their VR headset and slowly back out of the room...
I believe I put a pair of the 3D glasses in the box that is heading your way. So you should be all set go geek out! :)

I just got done watching the break and wish I didn't it is now #1 for worse group break I was ever involved in got less than 20 cards and most were base I already have

I just got done watching the break and wish I didn't it is now #1 for worse group break I was ever involved in got less than 20 cards and most were base I already have
Mine was the same way. I think I counted about ten base cards I needed and that was really because I don’t normally open non licensed cards.

It’s all part of the game though, with 15 hits, even if every hit is a different team, there is still 15 that will not get anything. I still think for barely over the price of a blaster you get five hobby boxes of your team. I’ll take that risk every month!

If you dropped the same $40 on unopened packs, you likely end up with far fewer than 20 cards of your team.

That said, I see that you had the Blue Jays. If you're ever looking to make a trade, I have hundreds of serial-numbered Jays inserts.
I don't collect Blue Jays I was hoping to get some good traders

Back