Nats? On-Site Grading? Need an assist

Krusin

retired hippie
They usually have on-site grading at the Nats. I'm assumeing that's the case this year. If there's a choice who would you go with?

If someone local is going I can give the card to you & some $ for the grading & trouble. If not I can send it to someone else that'll be attending.

the card in question is a Lebron James I pulled back in the day. I've gone over it several times it looks flawless & if it doesn't get a 9.5 or better I'll eat it. If it grades like i think it will it'll be for sale the day it gets back.

here's the card -
ljrc.jpg

I will be at Nationals the whole week. I am more than happy to get that graded for yah, Bud. PM me to discuss. :salut:

-Lonnie

They usually have on-site grading at the Nats. I'm assumeing that's the case this year. If there's a choice who would you go with?

If someone local is going I can give the card to you & some $ for the grading & trouble. If not I can send it to someone else that'll be attending.

the card in question is a Lebron James I pulled back in the day. I've gone over it several times it looks flawless & if it doesn't get a 9.5 or better I'll eat it. If it grades like i think it will it'll be for sale the day it gets back.

here's the card -
ljrc.jpg

because of Strasburg Super? Care to explain

yes because of the Strasburg...ive hated BGS since the whole Hurricane Proof testing of a few years back that i did, but there have been several instances where grades appeared to be 'bought'...

not just the Stras Super, there was the Rivers BC Gold AU that was at best 70/30 that got either 9.5 or 10...

unless you are a super submitter or its a rare high value card i doubt you get special treatment that others seem to have gotten, go with PSA i dont recall seeing anything negative about them

Back