Nationals Want List Thread

Any rare Torry Holt 1999 rookies... but mainly these:

1999 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractors 174 Torry Holt NM-MT Own 1 Subscribe Now! (no clue on price)

1999 SP Signature Autographs Gold WP Torry Holt NM-MT Own 1 Subscribe Now! $110 tops

1999 SPx Spectrum 129 Torry Holt NM-MT Own 1 N/A N/A N/A (no clue on price)

1999 Upper Deck PowerDeck Autographs TH Torry Holt NM-MT Own 1 Subscribe Now! $50 tops

1999 Upper Deck Retro Inkredible Gold TH Torry Holt/88 NM-MT Own 1 Subscribe Now! $50 tops

Any rare Torry Holt 1999 rookies... but mainly these:

1999 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractors 174 Torry Holt NM-MT Own 1 Subscribe Now! (no clue on price)

1999 SP Signature Autographs Gold WP Torry Holt NM-MT Own 1 Subscribe Now! $110 tops

1999 SPx Spectrum 129 Torry Holt NM-MT Own 1 N/A N/A N/A (no clue on price)

1999 Upper Deck PowerDeck Autographs TH Torry Holt NM-MT Own 1 Subscribe Now! $50 tops

1999 Upper Deck Retro Inkredible Gold TH Torry Holt/88 NM-MT Own 1 Subscribe Now! $50 tops

:lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol:

:snooty:

Sorry this is late:
If anybody notices any nice:
Laurant Robinson Auto's Classics or Elite Rookies (I already have the auto # to 25)
Chris Houston Elite (I already have the TOTC)

Both are Falcons rookies.
Thanks
JM

Should have thrown this up sooner, but if any of you attending read this:

I'm looking for any high-end, low-numbered Brian Leonards and Quincy Doubys (basketball rookie, Sac Kings). I've paid about $30 for a Leonard /10 and about $20 for Doubys /25 or less, so use that as a guide.

I can Paypal cash over to anyone that finds anything, just PM me what it is and if I want it, you can grab it for me. As thanks I send you something in return for picking it up for me. Thanks.

My list...Jason already has it but here it is anyway.

2001 SP Authentic Sign of the Times

Brad Johnson---under $15
Dan Marino--under $70
Johnny Unitas---Don't bother lol
Peter Warrick--under $15..not sure this one exists but if it does, I don't expect it to be much higher than that. LMK if you find one and for some reason someone thinks they can get more than a couple bucks out of a Warrick auto lol.
Roger Staubach--Under $50
Terry Bradshaw--- on ebay all the time, dont bother
Terrell Owens----under $15

VD Red Refractors #1 or #3...or any others if Topps has bad quality control. Contact me as I would be willing to do what I can to get them from whoever has them, just don't let them know that you know somebody trying to monopolize them lol

First off, good luck to all of you that are there or going to be there !!!!! Here is my short list with the MAX I will Paypal for it...

07 Topps Rookie Premier Auto G.Wolfe $75.00

Thanks again and I love you all !!!!! Steve

Well, it looks like I will not be making it this year. :( If any of you guys see any rare Leftwich, Rocky McIntosh or 2005 Playoff Absolute TOTT Blue Spectrum Materials #D/5, I would be extremely greatful if you could snag them for me. :salut: Thanks fellas! :salut:

:cheers:

-Elan

I guess i can say if anyone can find some stuff...im very simple

Falcons items (cheaper the beter for you)
Sinorice Moss Hot Prospects letterman cards (need M,O,S)
Tarvaris Jackson cards

Im unable to go to the Nationals as i cant get my mom and dad to get out of the house to take me as they think my hobby is a waste :(
Id also give some kind of trade reward for finds, maybe even cash rewards if i get my chore money lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back