Nationals Want List Thread

redandpewter55

Bench Warmer
Use this thread to post stuff you would like the drunks at the Nationals to look for. I'm pretty sure they don't want to go around looking for 1,000 cards and a bunch of base so keep it short and sweet (unless someone says otherwise).

Kenny: :love:

Need!

Jared Zabransky autos and Prestige base
04 Steven Jackson Sweet Spot auto
04 Steven Jackson Ultimate Collection auto

Only pick these up at REALLY good prices, preferably lower than Ebay.

I think whoever posts in this thread should also include a maximum price they will pay for their specific cards. Otherwise people will find the card they want, and think to themselves "Hmmm, I dont know how much so and so wants to pay for it, so Im just going to waste my money on hookers tonight instead."

2005 Longevity Leonard Weaver Emerald #d/99. Will pay $8 (should be $1)
2006 Bowman Chrome Darryl Tapp Gold Refractor #d/50. Will pay $15 (should be $3)
2006 Bowman Chrome Darryl Tapp Red Refractor #d/5. Will pay $30.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post your phone number in the addy thread if you want... This thread is open to the world :D

I don't really care honestly. My number is open to all. If I don't want to talk to you, I don't answer. If I see a number I don't know, I don't answer then I listen to the voicemail.

If this was beckett, I wouldn't post it. The children over there piss me off. This is TCG. I trust everyone here.

I don't really care honestly. My number is open to all. If I don't want to talk to you, I don't answer. If I see a number I don't know, I don't answer then I listen to the voicemail.

If this was beckett, I wouldn't post it. The children over there piss me off. This is TCG. I trust everyone here.

lol, you don't have to be registered to read these posts ;)

2006 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Autos Brad Smith /50 (37 of them i think left to acquire) :dance:

Well, I'd like one if you found it, but I respect "dibs".....seriously if you see any Brad Smith or Justin Gage auto's in the $1 or $2 bin, I'd be interested with the exception of the Brad Smith Bowman Signs of the Future or whatever it's called. I'll PM my cell......
Jeff

Well, I'd like one if you found it, but I respect "dibs".....seriously if you see any Brad Smith or Justin Gage auto's in the $1 or $2 bin, I'd be interested with the exception of the Brad Smith Bowman Signs of the Future or whatever it's called. I'll PM my cell......
Jeff
He owns 13 of the 50. Go kick his *** and take a few. ;)

2000 SP Authentic Tim Rattay Sign of the Times Gold/13
Any Tim Rattay 1/1 from 2000
2000 Ultra Platinum Medallion Tim Rattay
2000 Spx Spectrum
2000 Fleer Tradition autograh Gold
2000 Donruss Signature Series Gold

Back